Standard Terms and Conditions
The use of the BlendSupply.com website (the “site”) and, unless otherwise agreed, the sale of products and services offered on this site are governed by the terms and conditions set forth below (the “terms and conditions”).
Your use of this site in any manner, whether browsing or making a purchase, constitutes your acknowledgement that you have read the terms and conditions and that you agree to follow and be bound by them. If you do not agree to these site terms or any subsequent modification thereof, do not access, browse, or otherwise use this site.
Blend Supply reserves the right to modify or changes these terms and conditions at any time by posting updated terms and conditions.
Terms of Sale
Unless you have entered into a separate agreement with us, all sales from this site are governed by Blend Supply’s Terms of Sale.
Unless otherwise specifically agreed to in writing and signed by an authorized employee of Blend Supply, the following terms and conditions of sale (“Agreement”) apply to all sales of products from Blend Supply to Buyer.
Prices – All quotations are made for immediate acceptance and are subject to change without notice prior to acceptance. Prices are stated in United States Dollars, exclusive of sales, use, excise or similar taxes, and are subject to any price adjustment necessitated by Blend Supply’s compliance with any act of government. Any tax or other governmental charge upon the production, sales, shipment or use of the product which Blend Supply is required to pay or collect from Buyer shall be paid by Buyer to Blend Supply unless Buyer furnishes Blend Supply with a tax exemption certificate acceptable to the appropriate taxing authority.
Payment – Unless Blend Supply accounts receivable team has extended credit terms to Buyer in writing, or unless other terms are included in delivery documents issued by Blend Supply for the products, payment is due upon order. Blend Supply reserves the right to modify or withdraw credit terms at any time without notice and to require guarantees, security or payment in advance of the amount of credit involved. If Buyer fails to fulfill the terms of payment, Blend Supply may defer further shipment to Buyer or, at its option, cancel the unshipped portion of Buyer’s order. Buyer agrees to pay interest on all pay due invoices at the highest contractual rate allowable under the laws of the State of Texas.
Terms of Shipment, Acceptance – Blend Supply will make products available to Buyer FOB Shipping at Blend Supply’s warehouse dock. Upon notification to Buyer or Buyer’s agent, titles to products passes at the same time as risk of loss.
Date of Shipment – Shipping dates are given at the best of Blend Supply’s knowledge based upon conditions existing at the time the order is placed and information is furnished by Buyer, Blend Supply will, in good faith, endeavor to ship by the estimated shipping date but shall not be responsible for any delay or any damage arising from its failure to ship by the estimated shipping date.
Force Majeure – Blend Supply shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement resulting directly or indirectly from or contributed to by any acts of God, acts of Buyer, acts of civil or military authority, priorities, fire, strikes or labor disputes, accidents, floods, epidemics, war, riot, delays in transportation, lack of or inability to obtain raw materials, components, labor, fuel or supplies, or other circumstances beyond Blend Supply’s reasonable control.
Disclaimer of any Warranty - BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT IS PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM BLEND SUPPLY IN BLEND SUPPLY’S CAPACITY AS A DISTRIBUTOR OF SUCH PRODUCTS FOR THE MANUFACTURERS OF SUCH PRODUCTS. BUYER ACKNOWLEDEGES THAT IT WILL LOOK SOLELY TO THE WARRANTY(IES), IF ANY, PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER AND THAT BLEND SUPPLY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ON ITS OWN BEHLAF WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT BY WAY OF LIMITATION, ANY WARRANY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE.
Governing Law, Venue, Limitation of Actions – This agreement is performed in Tarrant County, Texas and shall be governed by laws of the State of Texas without regard for its conflict of laws and rules.
The Blend Supply logos and trademarks, as well as other marks, trade names, trademarks and logos on this site, are the properties of their respective owners. You may not USE, reproduce, copy or manipulate such logos in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner. You may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Blend Supply or any of its affiliates’ or suppliers’ trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, including without limitation the images, text or other content found at this site and the layout or design of any webpage without Blend Supply’s express written content. The entire content of this site is subject to copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights or licenses held by Blend Supply or a Blend Supply affiliate or by third parties who have licensed their rights to Blend Supply. All content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. and international copyright laws and Blend Supply owns, to the fullest extent allowed by such law, the copyright in the arrangement, coordination, enhancement and selection of such content and this site.
Blend supply reserves the right to modify or update the content at any time without prior notice TO you for any reason, including without limitation to correct any errors or inaccuracies in the content.
This site may contain links to other sites that are neither owned nor operated by Blend Supply. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Blend Supply makes no representation about any third party sites that you may access through this site.
By accessing and using this site, you agree that your access and use of this site is subject of the terms and conditions, and all applicable laws, as governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law.
Blend Supply reserves the right to protect this site and the content from any perceived misuse. In such event and notwithstanding any language in these site terms and conditions to the contrary, Blend Supply reserves the right to terminate your registration and block or prevent your future access to and use of this site without notice to you.
AS9100C Purchasing Standard Terms and Conditions
1. Blend Supply reserves the right of final approval of product, procedures, processes and equipment.
2. The term “Vendor” includes any supplier, manufacturer or provider of merchandise for distribution or resale by Blend Supply Ltd.
3. All special processes required by a Blend Supply PO must be performed by qualified personnel.
4. Blend Supply reserves the right to review and approve the Vendor’s Quality Management System. Standard QMS Requirements Include: a.) Vendors providing special processing must maintain a system for validating processes. b.) Customer Directed sources must operate in accordance with approved specifications and standards as dictated and controlled by the customer in question. c.) Suppliers initially approved for use via Certification (AS9100, ISO 17025, AS9120, etc.) must notify Blend Supply of any changes to that certification.
5. The Vendor shall maintain the proper identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
6. Blend Supply reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, use of statistical techniques for product acceptance, and any applicable critical items including key characteristics.
7. Blend Supply reserves the right to designate requirements for test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing.
8. The Vendor is required to: a.) Notify Blend Supply of nonconforming product. b.) Obtain Blend Supply approval for nonconforming product disposition. c.) Notify Blend Supply of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and changes of manufacturing facility locations. d.) Inform Blend Supply of the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
9. The Vendor is required to supply product that has a remaining shelf life of at least 75% of original life as of the date of shipment.
10. The Vendor is required to retain all Records associated with the Purchase Order for 7 (seven) years or as required by contract.
11. Right of access by Blend Supply, our customer and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
12. All vendors providing Calibration Services must be Certified ISO17025 (or equivalent). All Calibration Certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards Technology).
13. Seller shall provide a proper Bill of Lading signed by Carrier, or any other legally applicable documents providing title to the goods to Purchaser upon delivery, fully protecting all parties in case of damages in transit. All cost incurred due to improper packing will be paid by Seller.
14. Certification of Materials and/or Process performed must accompany materials/parts received. Invoice will be aged for payment based on date Certification(s) is received.
15. Far Clause 52.246.2 and 52.203-7 are hereby invoked.
16. Any disputes arising out of any Contract issued pursuant to the Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with and governed by the Laws of the State of Texas, USA.
17. As applicable, the Vendor shall comply with the DPAS priority ratings, imposed by the Federal Government, referenced on the purchase order. DPAS Ratings: (DX) Highest national defense urgency. (DO) Critical to national defense. (http://guidebook.dcma.mil/38/DPAS%20Guidebook.htm)
18. EXPORT/IMPORT/ITAR COMPLIANCE Warning: Information furnished to seller under this purchase contract may contain data subject to U.S. Export Laws and Regulations. Seller is advised that such data may not be exported or re-exported to foreign persons, employed by or associated with, or under contract to seller or seller’s lower tier suppliers, without the prior written consent of General Aviation Industries, Inc., and under the authority of an export license or applicable license exemption. If such data is marked as export controlled, seller shall indemnify and hold buyer harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities and expenses resulting from sellers’ failure to comply with the Export Laws and Regulation of the1 United States.